These sweet and spicy roasted Brussels sprouts are positively addictive. The recipe is a Yummly original created by [Sara Mellas](https://www.yummly.com/dish/author/Sara%20Mellas).
The ingredient of Sweet Chili Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- 1 bag Brussels sprouts 1 lb. per bag
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce for Brussels sprouts
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce for serving
The instruction how to make Sweet Chili Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Preheat the oven to 400u00b0F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Trim ends from Brussels sprouts and cut in half. If sprouts are very large, cut them into quarters.
- Place the Brussels sprouts in a large mixing bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and sweet chili sauce. Sprinkle with salt.
- Use a rubber spatula to toss the Brussels sprouts until they are evenly coated in the oil and sauce, then arrange in an even layer on the baking sheet.
- Roast on middle rack of oven, stirring halfway through cook time, until Brussels sprouts are crisp-tender and slightly charred, about 25 minutes.
- Check to see that Brussels sprouts are done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Top with the additional sweet chili sauce, and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Sweet Chili Roasted Brussels Sproutscalories: 60 calories
carbohydrateContent: 5 grams
fatContent: 4.5 grams
fiberContent: 1 grams
proteinContent: 1 grams
saturatedFatContent: 0.5 grams
sodiumContent: 500 milligrams
sugarContent: 3 grams