Drizzled in a sticky-sweet soy sauce glaze, its in the region of impossible to grow less eating these crispy wings! The recipe is a Yummly original created by [Sara Mellas](https://www.yummly.com/dish/author/Sara%20Mellas).
The ingredient of Sweet Asian Sticky Wings
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup soy sauce or tamari
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 scallions
- 1/2 inch fresh ginger peeled
The instruction how to make Sweet Asian Sticky Wings
- Preheat the oven to 425u00b0F.
- Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil and place a roasting rack on top. Cover the rack with another sheet of foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Use a knife to poke holes all over the foil.
- Pat the chicken wings dry with paper towels. Place the chicken wings in a gallon-sized zip-top bag. Sprinkle in the baking powder. Seal the bag and shake until the wings are evenly coated.
- Drizzle the canola oil into the bag of chicken wings. Seal the bag and shake again to coat the chicken wings in oil.
- Arrange the chicken wings on the foil-covered roasting rack.
- Bake the chicken wings on middle rack of oven until browned and crispy, 45-50 minutes. While the wings bake, make the sauce.
- Place the water, soy sauce, honey, brown sugar, rice vinegar, fish sauce, and toasted sesame oil in a small saucepan. Grate or press the garlic and ginger into the pan.
- Set the pan over medium heat and bring to a low boil. Allow the mixture to bubble, whisking occasionally, until it is reduced to about 1/2 cup, 5-7 minutes. Remove saucepan from heat and set aside. The sauce will thicken slightly as it cools.
- Finely chop the scallion.
- Check to see that chicken wings are done. Remove from oven or add time as needed. Drizzle the sauce liberally over the hot chicken wings, reserving about half for serving.
- Transfer the wings to a serving plate. Garnish with scallions, and serve immediately with the reserved sauce on the side.
Nutritions of Sweet Asian Sticky Wingscalories: 660 calories
carbohydrateContent: 31 grams
cholesterolContent: 175 milligrams
fatContent: 40 grams
proteinContent: 42 grams
saturatedFatContent: 9 grams
sodiumContent: 2100 milligrams
sugarContent: 27 grams